Trying to find the Best cheapest email marketing services for managing your email marketing campaigns without having to sell your firstborn child?
The cost of using ConvertKit, AWeber, or ActiveCampaign is too high, right?
In this article, we’ll discuss seven of the best low-cost email marketing programs available. We’ll break down the distinctions amongst the options and assist you in selecting the one that’s ideal for your company. Jump right in, shall we?
Our top picks for low-cost email marketing software are as follows:
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service because of its high quality of design and respectable delivery rate. With features like online push alerts, webinars, and website tracking, the technology may also be put to use in your lead generation and sales processes.
SMTP-triggered emails, newsletters, and broadcast emails can all be sent with professional formatting and delivery. The simple yet powerful builder allows you to create stunning templates and landing pages, all of which are optimized for use on mobile devices.
- Emails such as auto-responder and transactional email
- Easy-to-use, drop-and-drag email layout builder
- Software for precise timing and segmentation
- CRM for nurturing leads
- Statistics in real time
GetResponse starts at $19/month, the software has three upscale subscription options. Better marketing automation features and eCommerce options are available with the more expensive plans, but they come at a hefty price. For those in the marketing industry who only need the most fundamental email capabilities, a free package is available.
GetResponse is recommended if…
While GetResponse is one of the cheaper options for email marketing software, the monthly fees could mount up rapidly if you send a large number of emails.
However, it’s ideal for new businesses and smaller companies that don’t send a great deal of email but still value adaptability and personalization. Because of its adaptable API and responsive support team, GetResponse is a fantastic choice for software engineers.
Brevo (formerly Sendinblue)
To begin, Brevo is a name that is recognized as a leader in the field of email marketing. You can build, send, and improve your email marketing campaigns with the help of this comprehensive platform.
It offers a substantial free tier in addition to various low-cost monthly plan options. For these and other reasons, it has been hailed as the “killer app” for email marketing platforms like MailChimp and GetResponse.
- Simply design and send out your own emails with a drag-and-drop editor and/or customizable templates.
- Use a form builder that allows you to add custom fields to create the ideal opt-in form for your website.
- Take advantage of email marketing automation tools such as autoresponders (drip campaigns) and eight premade workflow templates for quick campaign setup.
- Implement list segmentation and subscriber data management with a customer relationship management system (and connect HubSpot to the database)
- Analyze the results of your various campaigns.
- Initiate A/B testing in your email marketing initiatives.
- Create a landing page using Brevo.
- Text messages and business emails are also included.
- A comprehensive WordPress plugin that allows you to perform all necessary tasks without ever leaving the WordPress administration panel.
Brevo’s free tier is great for people on a tighter budget. All the platform’s essential functions are there, and you can add as many people as you like. The daily cap of 300 emails is the only limitation.
If you expect to transmit more than that every day, the Lite plan starts at just $25 per month.
Brevo is recommended if…
Brevo is one of the most cost-effective email marketing software alternatives due to its scalability. Starting with the free plan is a great method to test the waters with an email marketing campaign or two before committing more resources.
It’s fantastic that you can support an infinite customer base. You may get up and going quickly with email marketing thanks to the service’s many pre-made templates and workflows. Great overall deliverability rates for campaigns of all sizes.
Constant Contact, another industry giant, comes up next on our highlighted list. In business since the mid-1990s, this email marketing service has plenty of experience under its belt. They’re more senior than Google by that measure!
Constant Contact is clearly doing something right if it has survived for so long as a market leader. That’s not some fluffy theory.
It is supported by hard evidence. They advertise a 97% e-mail delivery percentage, which is extremely high and essential if you want your emails to reach their intended recipients. Surprisingly, it also has a substantial free trial and a very reasonably priced base package.
- List-building sign-up forms
- Compatible with widely used platforms and applications like Shopify, WooCommerce, Canva, and Etsy
- Multiple pre-made email formats
- Statistics on user interaction (such as views, clicks, etc.)
- Publish to all of social media at once
- Best in class real-time help through chat and phone
- A full refund within 30 days
- No credit card is required to start the 14-day free trial.
- Nonprofits receive a discount (if they prepay for a year’s worth of service).
Constant Contact pricing
As was previously noted, Constant Contact gives new users a generous 14 days of free access to all of their email marketing features.
If you end up loving it and want to keep using it, the good news is that their basic subscription plan won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
It’s reasonably priced at $12 per month, making it one of the least expensive email marketing services available. With that low monthly fee, you may keep track of up to 500 subscribers on your email list.
Above that number, you will be moved up to the next cost category, which has a maximum of 2,500 attendees. That’s five times as many people as the basic plan allows for, but you won’t pay any extra.
In addition to being an inexpensive email marketing service, they are also quite generous.
Constant Contact is recommended if…
You want to try out email marketing, but you don’t want to feel pressured into making a purchase right off the bat. They provide an email editor that is very simple to use, and they offer hundreds of pre-made templates to choose from.
This means that you won’t have any trouble utilizing their UI if you aren’t extremely tech smart. It will be possible for you to complete your tasks and return your attention to other parts of running your firm.
Their customer care team is wonderful, and they will get you unstuck in no time if you ever need it.
Omnisend is an inexpensive email marketing solution that can be used by companies of all sizes. If you have personal online store, you may find this tool useful because it was designed specifically for that purpose.
If your business just started out and cannot yet afford a paid email marketing tool, the free plan comes with great incentives.
The drag-and-drop email editor included with Omnisend makes it easy to customize the pre-made ecommerce email templates to suit your needs. You can also use infinite segmentation, pop ups, signup forms, and A/B testing.
- A collection of ready-to-use designs and layouts for online stores. For holidays like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, etc. They have specially designed templates.
- Built-in workflows and automations
- Messages can be segmented in an unlimited number of ways and sent to particular groups of people.
- Pop-ups and sign-up forms
- Useful performance and sales analysis reports
- A/B Testing
- 24/7 customer service via email and chat
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- Web push notifications, SMS/MMS campaigns available.
All of Omnisend’s features are included in all of the service’s subscription tiers. The monthly email, SMS, online push notification, and contact allotments are what set apart the various pricing tiers.
Prices change depending on how many people you plan to email each month. Here are some examples of pricing for gatherings with up to 500 attendees:
- Free: You can reach 250 people with 500 emails, 60 text messages, and 500 web pushes.
- Standard $16/month: 500 users, 6,000 messages, 60 text messages, and limitless web push. Starting at $600, you’ll have access to a customer success manager with this package.
- Pro $59/month: You get 500 contacts, limitless email, and web push, and a text message limit of 3,933. A client success supervisor, premium assistance, and in-depth reporting are all part of this plan’s $400 monthly fee.
Prices start at $40 per month for up to 3000 people, and the total amount of contacts, emails, and SMS messages grows. It’s important to note that the free plan gives you the same options no matter who you want to reach.
Omnisend is recommended if…
Whether you run a little or massive online shop, this is the ideal tool for you.
Because it saves you time and effort by providing you with ecommerce-specific pre-made templates and functionalities. The costs are reasonable if your online store is on the larger side.
If you’re just starting out in the e-commerce world, you may take advantage of the fully-functional free plan with no risk.
Let’s switch over to Mailjet, yet another low-cost option with powerful email marketing features. It includes a user-friendly interface that facilitates group work in tandem with the rest of your team.
You can make responsive emails that actually get opened and read with the platform’s email builder. You can quickly add new contacts to your contact list and keep track of the ones you already have. Their insightful analytics will also allow you to track your progress over time.
Developers can additionally access the platform’s email API, SMTP server, and commercial SMS features to optimize the platform’s use.
- Marketing via email using premade layouts and a simple editor
- Capability for Adaptive Content
- Organizing a email list
- Manage roles with sub-accounts
- High-Tech Analytical Control Panel
- SMTP server
Mailjet’s $15/month package includes unlimited email sending and storage space. Businesses interested in more sophisticated options can upgrade to either the Premium or Custom package.
For an additional $25 a month, you can upgrade to the Premium plan and gain access to features like A/B testing, marketing automation, dynamic content, and priority support.
The website also provides a free subscription with limited features, allowing for the sending of up to 6,000 newsletters by email every month.
Mailjet is recommended if…
Mailjet’s scalability makes it a viable option to more expensive email marketing tools. Before investing more time and money, the free plan is a terrific way to test the waters with one or two email marketing campaigns.
It’s awesome that you’re able to serve an endless number of customers. There are several pre-made templates and workflows available, so you can get started with email marketing quickly. Excellent deliverability percentages for messages of all sizes.
Finding a low-cost email marketing solution tailored to your company’s needs might be a wise move for entrepreneurs. Cakemail is a service tailored specifically to the requirements of small businesses.
It’s one of the cheaper options for email marketing software and has some helpful time-saving features.
- Create email newsletters quickly by making minor adjustments
- Pre-made template
- High-quality layouts.
- Create subsets of your email list and communicate with them individually.
Cakemail has several pricing tiers that change depending on the number of subscribers you want.
The basic plan allows for 500 contacts and costs $8 per month, while the next level up costs $10 per month and allows for 1,000 contacts.
All of the features and functions of the platform, including editable templates, automated processes, and comprehensive analytics, are included in these packages.
However, if you’re interested in more sophisticated capabilities, such as a dedicated transmitting IP, A/B testing, and phone assistance, you can pay an extra $13 per month for these. Cakemail provides a free 30-day trial for those who aren’t sure whether or not they want to upgrade to a paid plan.
Cakemail is recommended if…
Cakemail is a great alternative if you want something easy to use and simplified.
Even though it doesn’t have as many bells and whistles as some other email automation platforms, it nevertheless makes list management and email campaign creation a breeze.
It’s a good choice for startups and small enterprises that just need the ability to choose contacts, create custom subject lines, compose an email, and send it.
Benchmark is a simple email marketing tool with two inexpensive subscription plans and a free version. It offers a user-friendly email editor where you can construct responsive campaigns with engaging email layout.
Create a landing page for your lead generation campaign with the tools provided. To keep your subscribers interested and increase your conversion rate, you may use the marketing automation features to set up drip campaigns.
Take advantage of the adaptability and individualization features to ensure that your communications always reach their intended recipients.
- Landing page builder
- Software for photo editing
- Statistics and A/B tests
- RSS media emails
- Campaigns on social media
Benchmark Email Pricing
For as little as $9.99 a month, you can get access to Benchmark’s most fundamental features and manage up to 500 contacts. You’ll need to upgrade to the Pro plan, which starts at $15/month, to access all of the features. The tool’s free subscription allows users to send 3,500 emails and 500 contacts every month.
Benchmark Email is recommended if…
If you’re interested in email marketing but don’t want to feel rushed into making a purchase, here’s how to do it. They offer a user-friendly email editor and a wide variety of customizable templates.
This implies that even if you aren’t particularly tech savvy, you shouldn’t have any trouble navigating their UI. You can get everything done and move on to other aspects of running your business.
If you ever get stuck, don’t worry; their customer service crew is fantastic.
MailerLite is surprisingly feature-rich for such a low price, making it a top choice among businesses looking for an affordable email marketing solution.
Composing and sending emails, as well as creating landing pages for interesting readers, are just some of the ways in which this service can aid your email marketing efforts.
- Create professional-looking emails without learning any code thanks to a user-friendly drag-and-drop email builder.
- Collect email addresses from signup forms, social media, and other sources.
- E-mail marketing automation and individualized processes
- Use simple, real-time analytics reports to monitor interaction, delivery, clicks, and unsubscribes.
- Building landing pages and pop-ups that attract subscribers and ultimately result in ready-to-buy clients is a breeze.
MailerLite has straightforward pricing. Unlimited monthly email sending is included in all pricing tiers.
Limits on user count are the sole variable across pricing tiers.
You are allowed up to 1,000 subscribers with the free plan, and you can send up to 12,000 emails every month. The next pricing category still allows for 1,000 subscribers but eliminates the restriction on the number of emails sent per month to 12,000.
And unlike the free plan, it allows for three users instead of just one. All of the stuff is included in your low monthly price of only $9.
Mailerlite is recommended if…
Overall, MailerLite is a top choice because it has so many useful features. It’s cheap and offers a lot of support for email marketing tasks like list management and campaign automation.
Webinars covering various facets of email marketing are also available. It’s also a great option if you need a tool to create subscriber-attracting pop-ups for your site and landing pages to direct those who have opened your emails. Because of this, it’s a fantastic choice for bloggers.
We’ve created a number of solutions aimed specifically towards simplifying and streamlining email marketing.
However, SendGrid is the best option if you want to exert maximum control over the process. It gives you a lot of leeway to personalize and adjust both individual emails and entire campaigns.
- Make your own emails using a simple drag-and-drop editor, in HTML, or with both!
- Choose from a variety of mobile-friendly email layouts.
- Use it as a marketing automation platform to construct automated campaigns and processes.
- Use list segmentation, email personalization, and efficient list administration to boost your business.
- Use SendGrid to send out emails for your online store (WooCommerce, Shopify, Salesforce, etc.).
- Run tests and analyze the results to improve your future efforts.
SendGrid offers a free subscription with access to their core features if you just want to try them out. However, this plan has some restrictions, such as a daily limit of 100 emails sent.
For an additional $19.95 per month, you can upgrade to the unlimited sending pro plan with a maximum of 50,000 emails per month. If you’re searching for something more robust, Mailjet and similar services offer enterprise solutions.
SendGrid is recommended if…
SendGrid is one of the more affordable options for email marketing software, but if you send a lot of emails each month, it might add up quickly.
But it’s perfect for startups and smaller organizations that don’t send a lot of emails but still want a lot of flexibility and customization possibilities. SendGrid is a great option for developers because of its flexible API and helpful customer service.
Finally, let’s check out an alternative that’s very different from the email marketing companies we’ve looked at thus far. All five of the aforementioned options are “software as a service” (SaaS) tools that demand a recurring monthly payment for as long as you keep your account active.
- With Amazon SES, you can send as many emails as you like.
- Create conditions under which an automatic email will be sent.
- You can send more relevant emails to specific groups of subscribers if you divide up your subscriber list.
- Keep track of specific subscriber data and utilize it to send more relevant communications.
- Get in-depth reports on the performance of your campaign.
The cost of the Sendy program is $69 one-time only. After that, you won’t have to pay anything extra to keep using the Sendy app.
However, the Amazon SES is also required to have the emails sent using Sendy actually delivered. Sending 10,000 emails through this service will only set you back a buck.
Sendy is recommended if…
We recommend Sendy because it is the most cost-effective email marketing software if you send a lot of emails because of its low per-email price.
Because the software is not tied to any one service, it gives you a lot of freedom to do what you want with it.
However, it is not the easiest to set up and is not recommended for first-timers. As a result, having access to a technical expert may be necessary to launch Sendy.
Conclusions on the most affordable email marketing services
Even though email marketing is crucial, it doesn’t have to break the bank.
Our final suggestions for where to begin your search for affordable and feature-rich email marketing software are as follows.
- Brevo: You can choose from a variety of price plans and enjoy a wide range of features with this comprehensive service.
- Sendy: Email delivery via Amazon SES can be done cheaply when you purchase the Sendy software and deploy it on your own server.
- Mailerlite: This platform provides a reasonable price together with a comprehensive set of useful features. Similar to Brevo, but better.